This hands on role is for a qualified fitter who wants to assemble, test, and install robotic and automation systems full time. Focus is on, but not limited to, the manufacturing and farming sectors.
- Engineering trade qualification in appropriate area. Hold appropriate licenses
- Five to ten years experience in your trade
- Digital literacy skill: key software includes the LibreOffice suite, Jira and Confluence for project management
- Experience working with robots (e.g. KUKA, ABB, UR)
- Experience in systems engineering, SCADA, or real-time software
- 3D CAD skills (SolidWorks)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- System assembly in our company workshop in accordance with the relevant Standards
- System installation at client premises in accordance with the relevant Standards
- Mechanical fabrication, electrical works, and pneumatic piping.
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent reading and writing of technical documentation
- Manage and run test activities/protocols to meet the testing schedule. Define test scenarios, suites, and cases for new features, design requirements and functionalities, enhancements, bug fixes and regressions
- Document and escalate any risk/issues to the project engineer
- Coordinate and liaise with the client staff and with subcontractors
- Manage your work environments, including robotic hardware, tools, software