A role for a motivated and energetic Digital Marketing Specialist to help promote our products, work with the CRM and quoting system, as well as drive sales through management of a new web store. F/T role based in our Redland Bay office.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for maintaining an up-to-date CRM according to company procedures, monitoring and updated the online webstore, whilst executing sales and marketing strategies to promote products and services to potential customers.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing techniques and be able to use them effectively to drive leads and conversions. In addition, this role will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as you will be interacting with both customers and internal stakeholders on a regular basis. IT and Sales knowledge are a must.
- Execute sales and marketing strategies to promote our products and services to potential customers
- Manage and optimize our digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, PPC, and social media advertising
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns to nurture leads and increase conversions
- Collaborate on the sales team to develop and execute sales strategies that align with our overall business objectives
- Create and maintain marketing collateral, including brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials
- Analyze data and metrics to measure the success of our marketing campaigns and make data-driven decisions to optimize our strategies
- Quote preparation for customer sales
- Maintain the webstore with latest product information
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales and digital marketing
- Strong understanding of digital marketing techniques and tools, including SEO, PPC, and social media advertising
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to make informed decisions
- Experience in the robotics or manufacturing industry is a plus
If you are a motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for sales and digital marketing, we want to hear from you. Industrial Robotics offers a competitive salary for this full-time role, with opportunities for career growth within our organization. Apply today to join our team!